Welfare Working Protocol
Notification of a Severe Physical/ Mental Disablement Service Discharge Case from
Service Welfare to SPVA Welfare Service (Welfare 11)
How to Contact the Veterans Welfare Service
Statement of Purpose
Service Personnel and Veterans Agency Mobile Unit
Ilford Park Polish Home (IPPH)
- English Version
- Polish Version
Ilford Park facilities
At Ilford Park we understand the need for all persons to be treated equally, wherever they may live within the community
We offer excellent on-site facilities such as the following:
- Ilford Park can cater for those needing to live within a residential, nursing or sheltered environment.
- All accommodation is fully furnished to a high standard.
- Kitchen areas available for the preparation of snacks and hot drinks.
- Passenger lift.
- Landscaped gardens.
- Fully equipped hairdressing salon.
- Recreational activities are provided to cover a range of interests as determined by residents.
- Active Residents Committee and regular residents' meetings ensure full participation in decision making throughout the Community.
- A Quarterly Newsletter, produced within Ilford Park, provides information on a variety of topics.
- Polish and English newspapers ordered and delivered as required.
- Polish Satellite TV available throughout Ilford Park incorporating a full video service.
- A daily choice of menus incorporates Polish and English Cuisine. Special dietary requirements catered for.
- We offer both Polish and English speaking staff with facilities for translation as necessary.
- Twin bedded guest room facility.